Web exchange of experience "value added tax" on 26 November 2020
The year 2020 will certainly remain unforgettable for the VAT practitioner. This is already due to the VAT reduction announced at short notice in the middle of summer.
Other topics relevant to VAT relate to the Annual Tax Act 2020, the 2nd Corona Tax Assistance Act and the progress of BREXIT. Ulrich Meißner, consultant for sales tax topics at the VDMA, will inform you about the most important changes and will be pleased to answer your individual questions.
We have planned the following agenda
- Welcome, look around & question of the day
- BMF letter on the new requirements for ig deliveries of 9.10.2020
- BMF letter on the concept of work delivery from 1.10.2020
- BMF letter on the retroactive effect of the invoice correction of 18.9.2020
- Outlook BREXIT
- Postponement of the due date of the EUSt
- Annual Tax Act 2020 - an overview
- Your questions on the subject of VAT
The web exchange of experiences takes place via GoToMeeting. You will receive the dial-in data in time a few days before the event.
The event is exclusively for VDMA member companies.