How to drive safe behaviour? A Workshop by VDMA Working Group Wind Industry Safety Culture
12 September 2019, 1:15 pm – 3:15 pm at Husum Wind 2019 Nordsee Congress Centrum (NCC), Room No. 1
The Wind Industry Safety Culture working group has now been in existence for six years, pursuing the constant aim of making work on our construction sites safer.
We kindly invite you to this workshop to share the ideas of the VDMA Working Group Wind Industry Safety Culture and discuss the importance of safe behavior on the construction sites.
You will get the opportunity to discuss developments and experiences on safety issues with representatives of wind turbine manufacturers and subcontractors.
Please find the agenda below. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
If you need a ticket for the fair, please inform us in the box in the registration form attached and we will send you the code for an online-registration for a free-entry ticket.
Welcome: Gerd Allgaier (Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy)
- “What have we done in the working group so far?”
- Key Note speech: “A true story. Risks and consequences of unsafe behaviour”, Miriam Kavanagh, Windhoist
- Panel Discussion: “How to drive safe behaviour?”
- Guido Hinrichs, Vestas
- Claus Nielsen, Global Wind
- Miriam Kavanagh, Windhoist
- Ton Vrijdag, Windpark Zeewolde
- Moderator: (Urs Wahl, VDMA Power Systems)
- Questions and Answers